This week’s reaction will be all about the 4 key principles of teacher teaming. Rather than think about all the teams/meetings going on in your school I want you to think about one you are currently on and one who’s meeting you regularly attend.
- What is that team called?
- What actions are that team empowered to take?
- When/Where does that team meet and how often?
- How much overlap is there between the people in the meeting and the students they share?
- What data do you discuss during those meetings?